Monday, April 30, 2012

So all over pinterest I've seen these awesome night stands made from old vintage suitcases. Ever since I saw them, I was on a hunt for cheap suitcases. I came across some at an antique mall. I got 3 large suitcases for a total of $20! The pictures I saw had the suitcases on the floor just stacked up. My suitcases, of course, had a funky shape to them. The bottom end was taller than the top. So in order to have them be level, I used nails to level the front end. I also added 2 wooden balls I purched at Michaels to help level it out and give it a cute finishing touch. I painted them gold to match the latches on the suitcases. Sorry I don't have a tutorial on how to do this, but every suitcase is differnt, so you may not have to do all the work I had to do lol here is the finished project! I am so in LOVE with it


ps: I got lucky with the colors they came in. They matched my room PERFECTLY

No comments:

Post a Comment